Tuesday 24 May 2016

This time last year...

This time last year....

I didn't know what Leukaemia was, have my very own consultant, Macmillan nurse or medical team discussing my future.

I didn't know how it felt to be really scared, lose my freedom or be unable to trust my own body.

I didn't know that a small gesture could mean so much or the power of one message, tweet or card.

I didn't know how it felt to be strong and brave but at the same time feel so totally lost and vulnerable.

I didn't know the true meaning of life or how much I was loved...

Much Love to you all and please stay by my side as my journey continues, keep those messages coming and keep me smiling!  - Butterfly in Remission xx




6 comments:

  1. Anna I love your post! Thank you for reminding me to overlook the small everyday stuff that tends to frustrate a person. Thank you for reminding me to be more appreciative of the small thinks in life! Thank you for your honesty and truthful blog and sharing your feelings with us! THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! Love to you sweetie and your beautiful family and have a blessed day!🙏😘👍👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's hard sometimes to remember to appreciate the little things as we get on with our busy daily lives! Every now and then it's good to remember our blessings! Love to you and your family my dear friend x

      Delete
  2. to a beautiful butterfly in remission......I so admire how you turned your adversity into an educational tool to help others...your honesty and sharing blow me away. May your health continue to improve and enjoy your long life with your wonderful supportive family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear mother, love your little Butterfly xx

      Delete
  3. Loved finding this blog and reading your story and wonderful honesty. I too am in remission from AML- 2 years for me next week after my bone marrow transplant. It's scary and has been like a dream -with both good and bad parts. (Lost my hair twice due to chemo, but now it.
    's down past my shoulders) Hope you continue to do well, I'll be praying for you and following you here. Take care and God Bless you and your family. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for commenting and for reading my blog. I am doing My Peak Challenge and would really appreciate your help! Many thanks Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for getting in touch!!! Butterfly...