Tuesday 21 June 2016

What it's like to fight #Cancer

I was asked by Healthy Magazine to share my experience of suddenly being thrown into the world of Cancer.  I was happy to talk to them and their journalist was lovely and wrote a great article summing up our conversation.

When the magazine went on sale I was contacted by a lady who was so touched by my story that she found me on social media to reach out to me.  Her husband had fought Leukaemia over 20 years ago and she wanted me to know that he is doing really well and that I too should be positive.

Have a read and let me know what you think...you can contact via the form on this blog!

There is a link below so you can take a look  ~~  Healthy Magazine Article




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch!!! Butterfly...