Monday 8 February 2016

Sometimes a windy day is good!


So I know today most of you are fed up with this awful windy weather caused by Storm Imogen but I just had to share this!


I LOVE the feeling of the wind blowing my hair...it reminds me that it's growing back!!  It also feels longer when the wind blows it...yeah I know...strange!!


This is one of the sensations that's new to me like when I first touched my head once all my hair had fallen out!  And this will make you smile...during the summer when it was hot I used to have to wipe my head as it got sweaty!!  I've never said this out loud before so I really hope you are smiling now otherwise my total mortification at admitting this will not be worth it!


By the way my daughter is called Imogen and she's super happy to have a storm named after her!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch!!! Butterfly...