Tuesday 2 February 2016

My Husband's Fundraising!

I am very proud of my husband in a lot of ways, one of them being his cycling to fundraise!  The photos below are from the coast to coast ride he and his work colleges did for the charity Bloodwise. As soon as they knew my diagnosis the company he works for DS Smith and some of his work colleagues wanted to so something to help!  I was so touched by their support and they intend to do more fundraising this year!

My husband also did the London Prudential 100 for Children with Cancer and has done the Yorkshire Etape for Cyclists Fighting Cancer.  He intends to do a lot more charity rides this year so I will update my blog with further information nearer the time!








Battling on!

The back of his cycle shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch!!! Butterfly...